This pad thai dish is the perfect example of how a few store cupboard ingredients can rustle up a delicious vegan dinner in no time at all.
3 tbsp peanut butter
1 tsp grated ginger
1/2 tsp chilli sauce
1 tbsp soy sauce
4 tbsp hot water
Noodles (I used 100% buckwheat noodles which are also gluten free)
Your choice of veggies. I opted for leeks, cabbage and carrots as that what I had in the pantry!
1. Start by making your sauce. To do this mix the peanut butter, ginger, chilli sauce, soy sauce and hot water into a bowl and set to one side.
2. Next pop a little oil into a pan and stir fry your veg.
3. While the veggies are cooking, put your noodles in a pan of boiling water.
4. Once both are cooked, drain the noodles and add them to your veg. Cover with the satay sauce and gently stir in.
5. Serve with some toasted sesame seeds on top.